InVisionFirst®-Lung, a ctDNA NGS liquid biopsy testing 37 genes relevant to the care of patients with advanced NSCLC
Covered for Medicare and other private insurance NSCLC patients who meet specific clinical criteria in the United States.
InVisionFirst-Lung® is available world-wide for both commercial and research use.
37 gene panel including NSCLC markers
Support the prognosis and therapeutic decisions in patients diagnosed with NSCLC
VIEW FULL GENE LIST
Alterations associated with:
a) an FDA approved drug for another tumor type,
b) inclusion or exclusion criteria for clinical trials and/or,
c) indicators for resistance to therapy.
observed with matched tissue profiling
InVisionFirst-Lung provided access to comprehensive genetic profiling (CGP) when tissue was not available
26% more actionable alterations
detected versus standard-of-care tissue testing
Our technology brings high sensitivity and specificity to drive appropriate treatment choice
InVision® Platform can detect single nucleotide variants (SNVs), small insertions and deletions (InDels), copy number variant (CNVs), and structural variants (SV) such as fusions from plasma cell free DNA (cfDNA) with a detection range as low as 0.1% variant allele fraction with a mean read depth of 70,000.
Results within 7 calendar days from blood draw
- Test results are delivered through a secure Clinician Portal
- The report includes genetic alterations and corresponding recommended therapeutics, such as assessment of predicted response to treatments and available to currently enrolling clinical trials
- This report can be easily exported and added to most electronic health records (EHRs)
InVisionFirst®-Lung can help at different stages:
- When results for EGFR single nucleotide variants (SNVs) and insertions and deletions (indels); rearrangements in ALK, NTRK1, RET and ROS1; and SNVs for BRAF are not available AND
- When tissue-based CGP is infeasible (i.e. quantity not sufficient (QNS) for tissue-based CGP or invasive biopsy is medically contraindicated).
- For patients progressing on or after chemotherapy or immunotherapy who have not been tested for EGFR SNVs and indels; rearrangements in ALK, NTRK1, RET and ROS1; and SNVs for BRAFs, and for whom tissue-based CGP is infeasible; OR
- For patients progressing on EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKIs).
* If no genetic alteration is detected by InVisionFirst®-Lung or if circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) is insufficient/not detected, tissue-based genotyping should be considered
Advocating for patients with advanced NSCLC
Inivata offers the InVision® Access Program, a supportive patient assistance program for eligible patients, to help at every step along the way.