Our update on COVID-19
We now offer Mobile Phlebotomy Services
Dear Valued Clinicians and Healthcare Professionals:
Thank you for your efforts to address the challenges imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic. We will provide you with relevant updates regarding our ongoing operations in response to this healthcare crisis. Our focus remains fulfilling our commitment to you and your patients with the service and performance that you have come to expect and depend upon.
Inivata continues to monitor and follow advice from international, federal, and state authorities, especially CDC guidelines for the US population. The health and safety of the public, healthcare professionals, and our employees remains our highest priority.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, Inivata Operations has taken the following actions to further protect our employees and ensure continuity of patient testing services within our 7 day turnaround time:
- With guidance from CDC and WHO, we immediately instituted additional engineering controls in and around the laboratory.
- In early February, we assessed supply chain risks and increased inventory levels to ensure continuity of testing.
- Within the last 30 days we have also completed an additional Executive Management review of our “Disaster Response, Recovery, and Business Continuity Plan”.
- Effective March 11, we restricted access to our Research Triangle Park NC CAP-accredited, CLIA-certified laboratory to essential testing personnel only; all administrative and support functions transitioned immediately to remote environments while continuing to support on-going operations.
- Effective March 16, 2020 we transitioned all scheduled external meetings with clinicians into virtual meetings and will continue to engage in this manner; our Account Managers, Medical & Scientific Affairs and support staff are highly effective in using virtual engagement to service our customers’ needs.
- We are supporting your advanced NSCLC patient sample needs through our Clinician Portal where you may order InVisionFirst®-Lung test kits, submit and monitor order status and receive patient reports still within seven (7) calendar days. You may also request a Clinical Consultation through this portal to discuss clinical, scientific and/or patient results with an Inivata clinician.
- As always, our Customer Success team is available at 844-464-8282 to assist you or your staff
Please let us know how we may assist you in caring for your advanced NSCLC patients in this challenging time.
Jamie Platt, PhD
Chief Operating Officer, Inivata